Ethiopia (Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia) is a country…
- source of Blue Nile
- situated in horn of Africa
- 13th month sunshine country
- the earliest known home of human kind
- the second oldest official Christian Nation in the world after Armenia never been colonized
- originally called Abyssinia. Its culture and traditions date back 3 million years before that lived Lucy with diversified flora, fauna and avifauna signified by large number of species
The Ultimate Travel Experience in Ethiopia!
Enjoy Ethiopia’s diverse tourist attractions! Simien Mountains Outstanding Nature Tours provide tour arranging services not only to the Simien Mountains but also other destinations throughout Ethiopia. We offer you the freedom to create adventures of your interests. Starting from scratch, you can build your itinerary based where you want to go and what you want to do. You would have fascinating experience other people have never experienced before. We also have the widest choice of tour packages for groups and individuals. From the famous historic routes in the north and classical adventures tours to south, from trekking in the Simien Mountains to the volcanic heat of the Danakil Depression, you have choices to enjoy Ethiopia.
Northen Ethiopia- historical route.Tourists interested in history and architecture should not miss these unique sites (Axsum, Gondar, Lalibela, Bahir Dar) of northern Ethiopia . Moreover, for nature and adventure lovers, Simien Mountains National Park and Danakil Depression are fascinating places to visit.
- Axum and its historical sites
- The Simien Mountains National Park
- Gondar and its imperial structures
- Lalibela, rock-hewn churches
- Bahir Dar and Blue Nile Falls
- Danaikil Depression
Southern Ethiopia- cultural route. The place where tourists find the most remote tribes whose way of living is truly African.
- Omo Valley
- Bale Mountains National Park
- Eastern Ethiopia – Harar. The place where tourists encounter Muslim culture Harar
- Awash National Park